Contribute to COVID19 Fund for Karnataka
We are very thankful to all the 200+ Kannadigas across UK and outside for their generous donations for the cause. Lets make it 500+ donations over the next few days.
Karnataka has been hard hit by the COVID19 second wave. As of now the devastating COVID19 cases in Karnataka has reached 20 lakh and daily cases have reached about 40K. The districts like Mysuru, Mandya, Tumakuru, Shivamogga, Uttara Kannada and Udupi are having high number of cases and many other districts are getting impacted with more spread.
At this juncture, all of us hailing from Karnataka, living in the UK are duty bound to help our state by chipping in with whatever we could to support our state Karnataka.
We have now revised our The COVID19 Fund for Karnataka purpose & usage after studying the current situation in Karnataka.
COVID19 Fund for Karnataka set up by KUK will be used for the following:
1) The first £5K will be donated to the Chief Minister Relief Fund set up for COVID19
2) Provide Hospital Equipments: Rest of the fund contributed by the the Kananda community in UK will be used to acquire Hospital Equipments such as Oxygen Concentrators and sent to the districts that need the most.
Friends, every contribution counts, no matter how big or small
Please do share with your colleagues, friends and family; and if you wish to join as a partner please do let us know.
Ways to Help Karnataka
KannadigaruUK team is working in generating content and ideas for both promoting COVID appropriate behaviour and promote vaccination in Karnataka in partnership with UNDP SDG Coordination Centre.
We can help you to connect to the right sources through
- Linking you to get district & taluka level demands from UNDP SDG Coordination Centre. More information can be obtained from the website https://akankshakarnataka.com
- Linking you to the UK India Business Council to get the right supplier list for O2 Concentrators or any equipment to be sent from United Kingdom
- If you are sending aids and equipments directly to Karnataka, we can link you to the Secretaries to CM of Karnataka coordinating the receipt of medical equipment, donations and other aid from the International Organisations and communities
- Linking you to the Economic Affairs of High Commission of India in London for any queries regarding the supply, source and fly of equipment to any government person or hospital in India
For more details contact admin@kannadigaruUK.com or WhatsApp on +44 7459 168680