JOURNEY TO LADAKH
Leh - Nubra Valley - Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh
The weeklong ‘Xplor’ tour explores two naturally furnished regions of Ladakh- Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley. The Nubra Valley is a cluster of tiny villages with irrigated and fertile land. The presence of Buddhist monasteries can be rightly attributed to its natives which are followers of Buddhism at large.
- Day 1 Delhi – Leh
- Day 2 Leh - Alchi - Leh (68 kms / 2-3 hrs)
- Day 3 Leh - Nubra Valley (125km / 4-5 hrs)
- Day 4 Nubra Valley - Leh (155 kms / 5-6 hrs)
- Day 5 Leh to Pangong Lake (135 km / 4400m)
- Day 6 Pangong – Leh
- Day 7 Leh - Delhi (Departure)
Xplor travel agency is based in Bengaluru. Xplor is KUK's long standing travel partner arranging visa and travel for the artists and guests travelling to United Kingdom.
For more information about the travel offer, contact:
Mrs Anitha Shrinath - +919591774403